CPU
I5-7200U
Graphics
940MX
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello, how can i fix HD620 Graphics, it show only 7 MB video memory, all try many times but not fixed.

here is my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    17.3 KB · Views: 237
HD620 Graphics not working. Only show 7 MB

How can i fix it, i try all method but not..

Hey @dgnzcn something weird happened and your post has vanished.

Anyway, post your Clover config.plist file here if you want and I can take a look for you.

Hey @dgnzcn something weird happened and your post has vanished.

Anyway, post your Clover config.plist file here if you want and I can take a look for you.

Thank you, here my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    17.3 KB · Views: 182
Hello,
can you look it?
Patience is a virtue :p

Looking at your config now and it looks like pretty much all the parameters are commented out. Plus there is no Intel injection in there at all which will partially explain why you're having problems with your HD620.

Please let me know exactly what model your laptop is and I'll try and find/make a config for you.

Looking at your config now and it looks like pretty much all the parameters are commented out. Plus there is no Intel injection in there at all which will partially explain why you're having problems with your HD620.

Please let me know exactly what model your laptop is and I'll try and find/make a config for you.
Thank you very much,

My laptop is: LENOVO IDEAPAD 510, i5-7200U, HD620, 1920x1080, GEFORCE 940MX

Thank you very much,

please stop cross posting, it is against the rules

Thank you very much,

But what is the specific model? Have searched for your specs... is it 510S-14IKB? Let me know the full model name if you can :)

But what is the specific model? Have searched for your specs... is it 510S-14IKB? Let me know the full model name if you can :)
Here :)

Attachments

• IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back