Gigabyte Z370
CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
RX 470
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hello,
hopefully someone will guide me to the right direction as i am once again desperate.
I have been using my Radeon R9 270X for years with 2 monitors but now i need to add a third monitor. The GPU is not capable to do so for whatever reason so i decided to enable the onboard HD 530 and try to go with iGPU+the Radeon GPU.
I had done the clover edits to allow the HD530 and installed LILU and WEG so i can boot the iGPU and work just fine.
The problem is when i plug in any connector on the Radeon card, the radeon framebuffer gets crazy.
One screen is garbled the other is always black.
If i boot the same setup without the iGPU, the Radeon card works perfectly as well.
I have tried with ATI inject, without ATI Inject,with ATI deinit and without, ATI patched connectors, without patched connectors, tried other Framebuffers (Hamachi, Futomaki) always with the same results.
The 3 displays are detected.

attached is the file with debug info + photo of the screens (the upper one is the iGPU working fine)

Attachments

• debug_19069.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 168
  • 2018-09-03 18.51.07-1.jpg
    2018-09-03 18.51.07-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 229
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 7.10.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 7.10.12 PM.png
    45 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Hello,
hopefully someone will guide me to the right direction as i am once again desperate.
I have been using my Radeon R9 270X for years with 2 monitors but now i need to add a third monitor. The GPU is not capable to do so for whatever reason so i decided to enable the onboard HD 530 and try to go with iGPU+the Radeon GPU.
I had done the clover edits to allow the HD530 and installed LILU and WEG so i can boot the iGPU and work just fine.
The problem is when i plug in any connector on the Radeon card, the radeon framebuffer gets crazy.
One screen is garbled the other is always black.
If i boot the same setup without the iGPU, the Radeon card works perfectly as well.
I have tried with ATI inject, without ATI Inject,with ATI deinit and without, ATI patched connectors, without patched connectors, tried other Framebuffers (Hamachi, Futomaki) always with the same results.
The 3 displays are detected.

attached is the file with debug info + photo of the screens (the upper one is the iGPU working fine)

Maybe try this tool.
https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335018-release-intel-fb-patcher-v133/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back