Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus TUF Gaming X570 Pro Wifi
CPU
Ryzen 9 5950X
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
1. When booting, if two screens are connected, computer will keep restarting after loading screen. I can boot with one screen connected. Then once logged in. I can connect the other screen and it will work.

2. If computer goes to sleep, when waking up, both screen are black though I think computer is awake.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 34
This is info re a dell 7020 - some may apply here - as a first guess - try both, dis/enabling legacy roms in BIOS

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried enable/disable Legacy Rom in bios, but didn't work. Another system of mine has similar problem with UHD630. Maybe I missed something with the installation?

Try boot in legacy mode.

The HD4600 is a funny chip and the system defintions seem significant too, the graphics bits are matched to another of the Intel Chips which is very similar to it (see Jaymonkeys posts on that) and the Apple systems we are defining all have an inbuilt monitor which is controlled almost like a normal Display Port, except sleep/wake.

I'd try - Legacy roms enabled and 14,3 system definitions.

If you make a copy of your current config.plist say 143config.plist in the same folder and then alter the system definitions to 14,3 - you will need to generate new serials (they are system type specific) then on the next boot you can select to boot from 143config.plist and see how that goes.

There have been other builds on here with this dell tho? what do they say? The Bios settings are likely to remain the same across OSX versions.

And Cabling type? on the 7020 dp to hdmi very iffy and DP to DP a requirement.

and Bios - Video - Primary Display - (.) Intel HD Graphics - explicitly - not auto (try this first?)

Don't think Id go boot legacy route without trying a bit more here.

Last edited:
Back of computer: HDMI > DVI (monitor)
Back of Computer: DP > HDMI (monitor)

I had it worked well with older version of Catalina. I'm running 10.15.5 atm. I will try with 14,3.

yeah cabling is a big thing, because sometimes it works with hdmi converters ...
check your platform id too - see here for why
that you had it working ... be good to find out what that's about, single drive with clover and osx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back