Graphics
nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, i've been trying to install hackintosh to my Np700z5c for about one week, i had some problems about mavericks so i gave up. After yosemite is reliesed i gave it a shot, i got my stick with me right know however when i try to boot up into installation it gaves me a bluish scattered screen, it probably couldn't determine how to sent proper signals to screen. I have tried to use GraphicsEnabler=No ~ Yes ~ Yes w/ Graphics Mode "1600x900x32" however no luck :(

any ideas, i think it's because of graphics card, i was able to boot via using clover bootloader and fakeid however my vram was 5mb and screen was itcy.

thanks for your help :D

Samsung Chronos 15.6" http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-NP700Z5C-S01US-15-6-Inch-i7-3615QM-Processor/dp/B0083S3OWW

edit: screen is like that View attachment 108382 sorry for HTC One :D

Hello, i've been trying to install hackintosh to my Np700z5c for about one week, i had some problems about mavericks so i gave up. After yosemite is reliesed i gave it a shot, i got my stick with me right know however when i try to boot up into installation it gaves me a bluish scattered screen, it probably couldn't determine how to sent proper signals to screen. I have tried to use GraphicsEnabler=No ~ Yes ~ Yes w/ Graphics Mode "1600x900x32" however no luck :(

any ideas, i think it's because of graphics card, i was able to boot via using clover bootloader and fakeid however my vram was 5mb and screen was itcy.

thanks for your help :D

Samsung Chronos 15.6" http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-NP700Z5C-S01US-15-6-Inch-i7-3615QM-Processor/dp/B0083S3OWW

edit: screen is like that View attachment 108382 sorry for HTC One :D

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Samsung Chronos Np700z5c-s02tr
Intel Core i7 3635QM (2.4 GHZ)/HM76
HD4000 + Nvidia gt640m (1gb) / 1600x900

as well as my signiture (i'm a newbie to this forum)

Samsung Chronos Np700z5c-s02tr
Intel Core i7 3635QM (2.4 GHZ)/HM76
HD4000 + Nvidia gt640m (1gb) / 1600x900

as well as my signiture (i'm a newbie to this forum)

Normally, you would boot with:
IGPlatformID-01660004 dart=0 nv_disable=1 -v

But IGPlatformID is broken in the latest Chimera. You can use Chameleon or Clover instead.

If you decide to use Chameleon, boot with:
IntelCapriFB=4 GraphicsEnabler=Yes dart=0 nv_disable=1 -v

If you decide to use Clover...

For using Clover, I suggest you read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html. Filter appropriately as some information is HP ProBook specific (omit HPFanReset.efi, most of the stuff in the ProBook Installer, for example).

Chamelon didn't worked for me

Chamelon didn't worked for me

Define "didn't worked".

Make sure you use a build that supports Yosemite. Boot verbose (with the flags I gave you) and show photo.

IMG_20141020_215027.jpg

that's the error i got, my specs are same with late 2012 macbook pro, also it's in the list of perfect hacintosh laptops

i don't know how but somehow pc recocnized my nvidia as 4gb, is that the cause of problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back