Contribute
Register

HD4000 Samsung np530u3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried that, but the same results - patched kexts, patched DSDT.
No way to run HD4000 on this notebook, i think this is chipset problem.
Some people help me to up this card via teamviewer and no results, all things from your Probooks doesn't works. I am giving up... :( 6 days fighting with that stuff and no progress.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288241-intel-hd4000-inject-aaplig-platform-id/
Today someone publish new method.
It is also not working.
Interesting thing in EDID checksum in bootloader is:
Code:
Parse Edid: edid_checksum error error
Best mode: 1024x768x32
getResolution: 1024x768x32
So propably Samsung will be never work with OSX with QE/CI :( - tell me that is not true? :)

I noticed the new code in the boot loader. I would have considered doing that myself if I needed too... Makes it easier to check all the possibilities since you can type them at the boot loader.

I still wonder if some patching of AppleIntelFramebufferCapri might help you... (match against your 63MB???)

In previous installation i have do modification with method which is described.
But no results - artifacts on HDMI only and Internal Screen not working :(

Intereting:
My notebook on PlatformID=3 shows me 512MB RAM on HDMI (external screen), i think it should be 384? True?
SMBIOS 9,2

I need to change MEI ID 0x1c3a8086 to 0x1e3a8086 in AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
but still no results - only hdmi working... :/

When i set this values in kexts, my SNB FB not loading,

Code:
kext com.apple.driver.apple.IntelFramebufferCapri Class HDCPCtrl is a duplicate; Kext com.apple.driver.appleintelSNBGraphicsFB already has a class by that name.
It also says that com.apple.driver.Apple.IntelFrameBufferCapri start failed, (failed to load).

When i am trying other HD4K-ig this error is from SNB FB - not Capri :(

what can i do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back