Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Model: Vizio CT14
CPU: i3-3217u
Mainboard: HM76
Graphics: HD4000 1600*900

I'm trying to install El Capitan 10.11.3 on my laptop with Clover, I tried to inject with FakeID 0x01660001 to 05 but none is working. I always meet below error 'IOBluetoothFamily'.

Anybody can help me out?

webwxgetmsgimg.jpg

Model: Vizio CT14
CPU: i3-3217u
Mainboard: HM76
Graphics: HD4000 1600*900

I'm trying to install El Capitan 10.11.3 on my laptop with Clover, I tried to inject with FakeID 0x01660001 to 05 but none is working. I always meet below error 'IOBluetoothFamily'.

Anybody can help me out?

View attachment 182631

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

The guide has recommendations for ig-platform-id. Keep in mind ig-platform-id and FakeID are completely different things...

Thanks. I managed to make the Mac OS installed, but the VRAM is always limited to 5MB:banghead:...No matter which ig-platform-id I use.

What can I do?

Thanks. I managed to make the Mac OS installed, but the VRAM is always limited to 5MB:banghead:...No matter which ig-platform-id I use.

What can I do?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back