Contribute
Register

HD4000 Internal Display + HDMI out Framebuffer Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently not on your USB. If you want me to check what you have on your USB, provide the EFI/Clover folder from USB. If you're booting from USB, then you're getting all the configuration from EFI on the USB, none of it from HDD EFI.

It is either that or read below...

DSDT.aml is not loading because you have config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Name="" (you have it set to blank string).

Clover only does what you tell it to do. If you tell it the name of your DSDT file is "", then that's what it looks for.

Thank you for all of your help RehabMan! :clap: This little tip is precisely all I needed to get DSDT loaded. Now I have brightness and both internal and external display working with full Qe/Ci acceleration.
For future reference this was achieved using the ID: 0x01660004

Cannot overstate my gratitude enough. Thank you for your time and patience.

Thank you for all of your help RehabMan! :clap: This little tip is precisely all I needed to get DSDT loaded. Now I have brightness and both internal and external display working with full Qe/Ci acceleration.

Yes, 0x01660004 is the typical value for 900p/1080p HD4000.

Hi I was wondering if you can repost your clover folder that you used to get full Qe/Ci acceleration working on your laptop. I have the same laptop NP700Z5C-S01UB. I used the last clover folder you posted but didn't work. Thanks

Hi I was wondering if you can repost your clover folder that you used to get full Qe/Ci acceleration working on your laptop. I have the same laptop NP700Z5C-S01UB. I used the last clover folder you posted but didn't work. Thanks

QE/CI will work if you follow the Clover guide...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

QE/CI will work if you follow the Clover guide...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Did that before tried

Common ig-platform-ids:
0x01660004: HD4000 1600x900, 1920x1080
0x01660008, 0x01660009: HD4000 1600x900, 1920x1080

and i get black screen

Thanks

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 53
System boot but keyboard and mouse not responding so you can't login to get any additional info.

Thanks

Use USB keyboard/mouse.
And... previously you said you were getting black screen, but that's not what you show here.
Situation changed?

Attachments

• Francis’s MacBook Air.ioreg
    6.9 MB · Views: 73
  • MacBook Pro.zip
    261.8 KB · Views: 61
Booting system in verbose take away black screen and screen flicker and system boots. External keyboard and mouse works can login to system now. System only boots with verbose flag.

Your ioreg shows PS2 keyboard/trackpad is working.
What is the issue?
Your "Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
From where did you download OS X?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back