Motherboard
GA-Z77x-UP4 TH
CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
Asus GTX 1060 6GB OC
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Does anyone know how can I use my laptop on my TV or projector through HDMI? (D-SUB/VGA does not work, I guess) On HDMI I could only get a stuck spinning wheel on the apple logo on both the TVs and the projector. Also, I haven't seen any other options at the display preferences (which I think that should appear something else there), turning off the TV and disconnecting the HDMI cable (on both ends) didn't worked too.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how can I use my laptop on my TV or projector through HDMI? (D-SUB/VGA does not work, I guess) On HDMI I could only get a stuck spinning wheel on the apple logo on both the TVs and the projector. Also, I haven't seen any other options at the display preferences (which I think that should appear something else there), turning off the TV and disconnecting the HDMI cable (on both ends) didn't worked too.

Thanks!

Have you patched your AppleHDA.kext for HDMI audio and the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext for video? They have to been patched to enable functionality. You can use google to find some guides.

Already got the video working, only need the audio now. Any ways to get that without DSDT edits? I cant save them because of an error on it. The problem is that I dont know how to get rid of that without risking my system, since I just got analog audio and battery status working:p

Thanks for the help anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back