Contribute
Register

HD3000 64 MB of Shared System Memory - NO KEXT LOADED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I have been having loads of trouble trying to get my HD3000 working. the furthest i have been so far is to actually get the internal graphics recognised as a HD3000 but i have no acceleration and it only registers 64MB RAM. I have attached my DSDT but i don't know very much about them. I also used a one from Boumbo that allowed me to boot but did not fix anything.

My Device ID is 0x0126 Revision 0x0009

I have also tried installing KEXTs from Neilhart and that has also proved ineffective.

so far there is not a better way to put this... :banghead:

If anyone can please share some of their wisdom i would much appreciate it, Thanks :)

Attachments

• My DSDT.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 187
This is what i see at present

Intel HD Graphics 3000:

Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Total): 64 MB of Shared System Memory
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x0126
Revision ID: 0x0009
Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded
Displays:
Display:
Resolution: 1024 x 768
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes

The BIOS is set to 256MB and if i make it higher it don't make a difference (i have the option of 256 or Maximum)

Mordovia said:
Hi,

I have been having loads of trouble trying to get my HD3000 working. the furthest i have been so far is to actually get the internal graphics recognised as a HD3000 but i have no acceleration and it only registers 64MB RAM. I have attached my DSDT but i don't know very much about them. I also used a one from Boumbo that allowed me to boot but did not fix anything.

I have also tried installing KEXTs from Neilhart and that has also proved ineffective.

If anyone can please share some of their wisdom i would much appreciate it, Thanks :)
I did a search using the search block on the log in page for your motherboard and found many with DSDT modifications to correct the problems using the HD3000 internal graphics.
One is
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61821&view=previous
:thumbup:

Try this:

Attachments

• DSDT-Zotac H67-ITX-C-E-patched.aml.zip
    10 KB · Views: 280
JohnnyMac2001 said:
Mordovia said:
Hi,

I did a search using the search block on the log in page for your motherboard and found many with DSDT modifications to correct the problems using the HD3000 internal graphics.
One is
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61821&view=previous
:thumbup:

Yeah that's the one I have tried and got me where I am now. As for the dsdts from there I don't have a clue what to do with them. I tried to use one of his but no success

Mordovia said:
No good unfortunately :(
Post the last 200 lines of /var/log/kernel.log, a dump of IORegistry and the output of kextstat so that I can see what's going on.

Mieze

Mieze said:
Mordovia said:
No good unfortunately :(
Post the last 200 lines of /var/log/kernel.log, a dump of IORegistry and the output of kextstat so that I can see what's going on.

Mieze

I have attached them below, but i can't screen dump IORegistry because of my resolution. But i saved this from IORegisteryExplorer.

Thanks very much

Attachments

• IORegistryExplorer.app.zip
    242.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Logs.zip
    314.2 KB · Views: 99
Sorry, I asked for a dump of IORegistry but what you sent me is the application IORegisteryExplorer.app.

Mieze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back