Contribute
Register

HD3000 64 MB of Shared System Memory - NO KEXT LOADED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mieze said:
Sorry, I asked for a dump of IORegistry but what you sent me is the application IORegisteryExplorer.app.

Mieze

I saved a copy from the app and its included in the Zip

How do I dump that? I can't screen dump it as the resolution doesn't give you enough. Please advise me what to do

Mordovia said:
Mieze said:
Sorry, I asked for a dump of IORegistry but what you sent me is the application IORegisteryExplorer.app.

Mieze

I saved a copy from the app and its included in the Zip

How do I dump that? I can't screen dump it as the resolution doesn't give you enough. Please advise me what to do

Here they are :)

Attachments

• ioreg.txt
    344.1 KB · Views: 365
  • kextstat.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 195
Yeah seem to have the same problem I am going to try to pull the kexts out of lion and see how it works..

Try this

Code:
 http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/68854-hd3000-full-acceleration-10-8-qe-ci.html

I'm having the same issue here. Got all the kexts ans I'm running Clover EFI but I only get no kext loaded. Any help? Thank you

I'm having the same problem with my i7-4770K on my Gigabyte Z97X-SOC board. I've been trying to get the CPU's built-in HD4600 working. I've tried moving all the AMD*, ATI*, AppleIntelHD3* and AppleIntelHD5*, GeForce*, and NVDA* kexts out of the /System/Library/Extensions. The system settings show:
Screenshot 2014-10-27 23.41.37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back