Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> HD 620 problem in catalina - kernel panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @anmool
Everything works great with your EFI files
Thanks for that one more time!

I just have a question did you solve the DRM problem? Or at least the problem that the TV app manages to play something? Talking mostly about AppleTV + I try to play but it doesn't play and I have a black screen and the control buttons and that's it. And you can't play DRM content in Safari either ... That's why I think the TV app doesn't work related to the DRM problem. So did you find a solution for that? Does it work for you?
Thanks in advance

I just have a question did you solve the DRM problem? Or at least the problem that the TV app manages to play something? Talking mostly about AppleTV + I try to play but it doesn't play and I have a black screen and the control buttons and that's it. And you can't play DRM content in Safari either ... That's why I think the TV app doesn't work related to the DRM problem. So did you find a solution for that? Does it work for you?
Thanks in advance

You have to switch to system definition iMacPro1,1 and disable the iGPU in BIOS then it'll work.

You have to switch to system definition iMacPro1,1 and disable the iGPU in BIOS then it'll work.
I can't cancel the iGPU.
It's a laptop and in most laptops it's impossible and second thing on this laptop is the only GPU .....
I tried switching to iMacPro1,1 but I try to watch it open the player for a second and close.

I can't cancel the iGPU.
It's a laptop and in most laptops it's impossible and second thing on this laptop is the only GPU .....
I tried switching to iMacPro1,1 but I try to watch it open the player for a second and close.

Unfortunately it won't work for you at this point. The only solution I know for TV Plus to work is using iMacPro1,1 since those Mac Pros only have Radeon video chipset and it doesn't have Intel iGPU. My motherboard, Gene VIII, is using iMacPro1,1 and it is working very well. iGPU is completely disabled in BIOS. I hope there's another solution but as far as I know... there isn't one right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back