Graphics
R9 280X
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ey mates. I just got a HD 5770 to replace my GTS 450 due to frequent freezes and some some KP's. My question now is, what do I need to do in order to get it functioning? I'm certain I'd have to remove some kexts, and maybe even edit my boot plist but I want to be sure I'm doing the right thing so I don't mess up my baby. ;) If anyone knows how I would go about doing that, please give me hand... I'd really appreciate it. :thumbup:

And to anyone else who might have a HD 5770 running already. What is your experience with the card? Is it stable? Does is toast your bread and make you coffee?

Happy New Years! :headbang:

I just answered this a day ago: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9901&hilit=5770+nvidia

KushKrime said:
Ey mates. I just got a HD 5770 to replace my GTS 450 due to frequent freezes and some some KP's. My question now is, what do I need to do in order to get it functioning? I'm certain I'd have to remove some kexts, and maybe even edit my boot plist but I want to be sure I'm doing the right thing so I don't mess up my baby. ;) If anyone knows how I would go about doing that, please give me hand... I'd really appreciate it. :thumbup:

And to anyone else who might have a HD 5770 running already. What is your experience with the card? Is it stable? Does is toast your bread and make you coffee?

Happy New Years! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back