Motherboard
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Installed Catalina 10.15.4 (19E287) Vanilla with OpenCore on my HP Elitedesk 800 G2 Mini.

Everything is working (Wifi isn't but I'm using Ethernet anyway) but my second display.

I'm trying to get them both connected via DisplayPort as the only other output on my computer is VGA.

I've tried manually setting the framebuffer arguments, but I cannot get it to output to both displays. Yet if I unplug one and restart, it will use the other one just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• HP800G2-Mini.iojones
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 20.22.25.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 20.22.25.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 415
  • Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 20.22.30.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 20.22.30.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 472
  • Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 20.23.32.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 20.23.32.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 415
Update.
Disabled SIP and ran AGDPfix now both monitors appear on System information and Hackintool as connected but still no output on the second monitor.
Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 17.26.53.pngScreenshot 2020-04-10 at 17.29.01.png
Any help with getting the second display up would be great.

Attachments

• config-latest.plist
    19.4 KB · Views: 303
After re-enabling SIP both displays now work perfectly.

Hi.
I'm having a similar problem after an upgrade to Catalina OS X 1.15.4 (even with additional patch 19E287) and I saw your thread.
I know how to disable SIP on diskup start, but... could you specify more what to do to run "AGDPFix" (where you download it, etc)?

UPDATE: I ran this AGDPFix I found here https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/424-agdpfix/ but no success. Before enabling again SIP, System information is not showing my second display, just the built-in retina monitor :(

Last edited:
Hi.
I'm having a similar problem after an upgrade to Catalina OS X 1.15.4 (even with additional patch 19E287) and I saw your thread.
I know how to disable SIP on diskup start, but... could you specify more what to do to run "AGDPFix" (where you download it, etc)?

UPDATE: I ran this AGDPFix I found here https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/424-agdpfix/ but no success. Before enabling again SIP, System information is not showing my second display, just the built-in retina monitor :(

Sometimes plugging the second monitor in after login is needed. Not all the time, and I don't really know what prompts it so i've just took to unplug the monitor before turning the system on and then plugging in once logged in.

Not perfect but the computer is that small it's not really an issue for me.

Sometimes plugging the second monitor in after login is needed. Not all the time, and I don't really know what prompts it so i've just took to unplug the monitor before turning the system on and then plugging in once logged in.

Not perfect but the computer is that small it's not really an issue for me.
try this boot flag:
igfxonln=1

try this boot flag:
igfxonln=1
Just tried. Second monitor worked up until the iGPU driver text in verbose came up, then second screen went off. Also if I unplug the cable for the second monitor once at the login screen it crashed the system.

Just tried. Second monitor worked up until the iGPU driver text in verbose came up, then second screen went off. Also if I unplug the cable for the second monitor once at the login screen it crashed the system.
just noticed your post about VGA, probably your issue....

hey buddy, my pc also has the same cpu and iGPU.. but the motherboard might vary (its biostar b150gt5) I need your help in hackintoshing my pc build.. It would mean a lot, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back