Contribute
Register

HD 530 help (in macOS Sierra); need expert advice on someone who knows framebuffers

Status
Not open for further replies.
donkurdi: Have you tried this workaround you are stating above?

@wildwillow try to change the display colors to remove the artifacts and glitches
Thanks for the suggestion. I tested all colour profiles and the colours changed yet the artefacts remained.

I have same problem on sierra official release (16A323).

Anyone have workaround?

Attachments

• IMG_2919.jpg
    IMG_2919.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 306
No workaround or better yet a fix yet. :(

Hi all
I'm too having those artifacts with Gigabyte H170M-D3H DDR3 motherboard and Sierra. No such problem with El Capitan.

But seems to me the problem is much more complex. I installed Android Studio and it's completely useless. Fonts are totally corrupted, progress bars are crippled.

No problem with fonts with Chrome, Firefox, XCode so far.

Hi all
I'm too having those artifacts with Gigabyte H170M-D3H DDR3 motherboard and Sierra. No such problem with El Capitan.

But seems to me the problem is much more complex. I installed Android Studio and it's completely useless. Fonts are totally corrupted, progress bars are crippled.

No problem with fonts with Chrome, Firefox, XCode so far.
I had the same experience but with JetBrains. Netbeans with a special appearance is helping me.

Same problems. Flickering in the top left. All webkit apps have the problem where the background color is constantly changing. (chrome, safari, all electron apps...)

I'm having the same problem, you have to go back to El capitan this perfect for me!

Specifications
Motherboard Gigabyte Z170n Gaming 5
Core i5 6600
8gb of Ram
HD 500gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back