Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
EDIT: Issue was solved, used unibeast to re-install Mavericks and worked right away. thanks

Mobo: GA-Z87m-D3H
Processor: I7-4770k
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4
SMBios= Mac Pro 3,1
OS= Mavricks 10.9

Video out = HDMI, i dont think it matters for my problem

Computer works great, clocked at 3.9ghz, Ram works perfect, ssd and hhd. BUT the HD 4600 is not working at all. System Profile says is only has 64mb of memory and it also says "no kext loaded"

I am very confused and have spend over 10 hour trying to figure it out. Please help. If you have similar builds, any insight to your setup would be awesome.

-Thanks

http://s16.postimg.org/pr0syacx1/nokext.png

nokext.png

please help me

I am pretty sure it was some form of clover. Should I consider re-installing mavericks another way? I am open for any suggestions. Unibeast doesn't seem to work for me, mac os installer works then computer shuts off every time. So i ventured out and i believe i used clover somehow. Afterwards i used multi beast to download chimera and whatnot and so ya my boot loader as of now is chimera. Could it be possible I super messed up kext files and i should just re-install?

also, noticing your using HD4000 graphics, could you possibly run through your installer method? what installer, boot loader, any custom settings etc,
-thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back