Contribute
Register

HD 3000 — macOS Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your config.plist content, your images look as expected.
Also, your setting for AAPL,snb-platform-id in AddProperties is wrong. And IntelGFX is misspelled (you have iNTELgfx).

But I have Intel HD 3000, not HD 2000. Changed iNTELgfx to IntelGFX and the problem persists. =(

But I have Intel HD 3000, not HD 2000. Changed iNTELgfx to IntelGFX and the problem persists. =(

As I said before, the "model" is only cosmetic. Ignore.

As I said before, the "model" is only cosmetic. Ignore.

EDIT: Copy-pasted the config.plist from this topic and it's working now. http://www.tonymacx86.com/alternate-bootloaders/155653-clover-yosemite-hd3000-z77.html#post978366

BUT I'm having random reboots and graphic glitches. Like, I'm typing and my screen freezes and I have to force reboot from the hardware to get back again. Why this is happening? My config.plist is the same as the linked topic.

Config.plist attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.7 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
EDIT: Copy-pasted the config.plist from this topic and it's working now. http://www.tonymacx86.com/alternate-bootloaders/155653-clover-yosemite-hd3000-z77.html#post978366

BUT I'm having random reboots and graphic glitches. Like, I'm typing and my screen freezes and I have to force reboot from the hardware to get back again. Why this is happening? My config.plist is the same as the linked topic.

Config.plist attached.

Did you set IGPU prealloc memory to 64mb?

Did you set IGPU prealloc memory to 64mb?

On BIOS? Yes! Btw, updated my config.plist with slide=0 boot arg and installed OsxAptioFixDrv (although OsxAptiofix2Drv were installed). The random freezes have decreased, but it still happens.

I can see that my graphics aren't 100%. I'm still having some glitches and lag while scrolling a page in Safari. May macOS Sierra mark the death of HD 3000? How's your graphic performance @RehabMan?

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.7 KB · Views: 276
On BIOS? Yes! Btw, updated my config.plist with slide=0 boot arg and installed OsxAptioFixDrv (although OsxAptiofix2Drv were installed). The random freezes have decreased, but it still happens.

I can see that my graphics aren't 100%. I'm still having some glitches and lag while scrolling a page in Safari. May macOS Sierra mark the death of HD 3000? How's your graphic performance @RehabMan?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

First of all, thanks for the attention and for the help! =)

Attached all of them. Also, look how buggy the graphics are now (image attached).

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 168
  • 81171342284058482.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 362
First of all, thanks for the attention and for the help! =)

Attached all of them. Also, look how buggy the graphics are now (image attached).

Do you have 8GB or 16GB in Dual Channel installed?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 23.52.34.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 23.52.34.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 386
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back