Motherboard
GA-B75M-D3H
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After installing the macOS Sierra Public Beta, I can't get my graphics working.

Installed Clover v3602 at my main SSD, renamed 10.11 folder to 10.12 and copied FakeSMC & NullCPUPowerManagement & RealtekRTL8111 there. Then, after I sucessfully booted up, my HD 3000 isn't being recognized properly — even though it's injected at config.plist (attached).

Any toughts on what's happening?

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,078
After installing the macOS Sierra Public Beta, I can't get my graphics working.

Installed Clover v3602 at my main SSD, renamed 10.11 folder to 10.12 and copied FakeSMC & NullCPUPowerManagement & RealtekRTL8111 there. Then, after I sucessfully booted up, my HD 3000 isn't being recognized properly — even though it's injected at config.plist (attached).

Any toughts on what's happening?

You have Graphics/Inject=false. As a result, FakeID does nothing.

You have Graphics/Inject=false. As a result, FakeID does nothing.

Thanks for the help!

Changed that line to <true/>, but now I'm facing another problem: the system won't boot.

Verbose attached. It's showing
busy timeout[0], (60s), kextd wait(0): 'GFX0'
and
SandBox: com.apple.spotli(225) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.tccd.system

What should I do now?

Thanks for the help!

Changed that line to <true/>, but now I'm facing another problem: the system won't boot.

Verbose attached. It's showing
busy timeout[0], (60s), kextd wait(0): 'GFX0'
and
SandBox: com.apple.spotli(225) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.tccd.system

What should I do now?

VT-d disabled?
BIOS IGPU memory set to 64mb?
digital (DP, DVI-D, HDMI) connection to monitor? (VGA not supported)

VT-d disabled?
BIOS IGPU memory set to 64mb?
digital (DP, DVI-D, HDMI) connection to monitor? (VGA not supported)

ACTUALLY I was able to boot, but... without graphics working properly.

I entered the Clover config (at the boot screen) and for some reason the bootloader was setting my graphics to Intel HD 2000. I removed that and was able to boot, but, even with the HD 3000 injected, it doesn't work.

Where does that Clover config come from? I couldn't find it in the EFI folder and the wrong configuration keeps coming back every boot. Odd. My new config.plist is attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.1 KB · Views: 525
Update, but not good news. Removed this Clover Options unuseful configuration and could boot up, but I have to do this every boot. And if I change from HD 2000 to HD 3000 on the Options sector, it won't boot and give me the same problem as below (GFX0).

Where can I see what's happening with the Clover Options?

ACTUALLY I was able to boot, but... without graphics working properly.

I entered the Clover config (at the boot screen) and for some reason the bootloader was setting my graphics to Intel HD 2000. I removed that and was able to boot, but, even with the HD 3000 injected, it doesn't work.

Where does that Clover config come from? I couldn't find it in the EFI folder and the wrong configuration keeps coming back every boot. Odd. My new config.plist is attached.

What do you mean by "wrong configuration"? The "model" inject is only cosmetic (long standing Clover bug).
You can correct it by injecting "model"="Intel HD Graphics 3000" via Devices/Arbitrary.

What do you mean by "wrong configuration"? The "model" inject is only cosmetic (long standing Clover bug).
You can correct it by injecting "model"="Intel HD Graphics 3000" via Devices/Arbitrary.

Wrong configuration = I've put the HD 3000 info on config.plist but on Clover boot, at the options section, it shows me a totally different configuration. I can only boot from my main SSD if i go to this Clover options section and DELETE all Graphics configuration because it conflicts to my config.plist one.

Look at the documents attached. What's happening with my Clover??

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.6 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_20160720_115106402.jpg
    IMG_20160720_115106402.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,545
  • IMG_20160720_115113415.jpg
    IMG_20160720_115113415.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,541
Wrong configuration = I've put the HD 3000 info on config.plist but on Clover boot, at the options section, it shows me a totally different configuration. I can only boot from my main SSD if i go to this Clover options section and DELETE all Graphics configuration because it conflicts to my config.plist one.

Look at the documents attached. What's happening with my Clover??

Given your config.plist content, your images look as expected.
Also, your setting for AAPL,snb-platform-id in AddProperties is wrong. And IntelGFX is misspelled (you have iNTELgfx).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back