Having Unknown Issue Booting Catalina to Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
enable:
NormalizeHeaders

also try:
MacBookPro10,1 and MacBookAir5,1

reset nvram on each try
I was able to reset the nvram and tried both the computer versions, am getting to the same exact screen as the last image. Its a Lenovo Thinkpad E531 which I think I got all the right sensors for.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.8 MB · Views: 29
I was able to reset the nvram and tried both the computer versions, am getting to the same exact screen as the last image. Its a Lenovo Thinkpad E531 which I think I got all the right sensors for.
all looks ok, maybe set SecureBootModel to Disabled

all looks ok, maybe set SecureBootModel to Disabled
So I found my supported resolution was actually 1366x768 and according to the guide had a different value under AAPL,ig-platform-id I changed it to 03006601 and now get stuck here

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9362.jpg
    IMG_9362.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 23
So I found my supported resolution was actually 1366x768 and according to the guide had a different value under AAPL,ig-platform-id I changed it to 03006601 and now get stuck here
try the efi folder From my guide and then make your needed changes to see if that helps

some have had issues using a later version of opencore with catalina

try the efi folder From my guide and then make your needed changes to see if that helps

some have had issues using a later version of opencore with catalina
I looked through the site, do you have the link to the file? Sorry all I found were clover installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back