Contribute
Register

Having trouble with El Capitan and Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I am having the exact same issue!

I have three total drives: two SSDs (one Windows 10 GPT and one Sierra) and a data HDD.

When I use the boot menu, it works fine, but when I try to boot Windows 10 using Clover, I get a spinning white wheel for a second, then it hangs and my monitor says no computer is connected.

I've been scouring other threads, but to no avail. I actually had it working fine at one point, but then it stopped. Would love to know if anyone has an answer.

Thanks!

May be a problem with your config.plist : i had a problem yesterday after edit my config plist : unable to boot on W10 after : I had remove the "corrupted" config plist and put a working one.

You may also try to set custom entries with clover configurator.

Take a look here also :[GUIDE] Remove extra Clover BIOS boot entries & prevent further problems

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I am having the exact same issue!

I have three total drives: two SSDs (one Windows 10 GPT and one Sierra) and a data HDD.

When I use the boot menu, it works fine, but when I try to boot Windows 10 using Clover, I get a spinning white wheel for a second, then it hangs and my monitor says no computer is connected.

I've been scouring other threads, but to no avail. I actually had it working fine at one point, but then it stopped. Would love to know if anyone has an answer.

Thanks!
I got the same. Mine installed windwos 10 and windows 7 both windows system lost signal after loading screen like video cable not connected. I think I updated the bios causes. My Mothod board is Gigabyte Z97HD3。 I updated the bios to F10c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back