Contribute
Register

Having Trouble Booting Up & Installing Mojave (Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming + i9-9900k + 32GB RAM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Good-people,

I am in the process of building my first desktop/hackintosh and first would like to thank everybody for the wealth of info on this site.

After piecing together the hardware (see part list below), I've been following the standard Unibeast installation instructions on this website and have successfully gotten past the "Boot OS X Install from Install macOS Mojave" step. However, after the restart and trying to install from the computer SSD, I keep getting a black screen and it seems like the computer is trying to endlessly restart itself (I've included the config.plist file for detailed info). Could you please take a look and let me know how I should resolve this issue? Thank you and happy holidays to everyone.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU: Intel i9-9900k
GPU: Sapphire Technology Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2400 MHz DDR4 DRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Kit 32GB (16GBx2)

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 51
Having a similar issue.

boot into verbose mode and see what the kernel panic says. you should be able to select this on the clover boot screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back