HP Pavilion 15-cs3153cl
CPU
i5-1035G1
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics, 1920*1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I tried to install macOS on my Ice Lake laptop (mentioned in my hardware profile) using the Dortania install guide (Link to the Ice Lake plist configuration from Dortania), but I keep getting this kernel panic whenever I try to do so:
MacOS Install Error.jpg

I'm attaching my OC folder as well, to see if I am doing anything wrong. Thanks for everyone's help!

PS: My system is a G1 Ice Lake processor (not G4 or G7 like in the guide), meaning the ig-platform-id, and the device-id isn't going to be the same as the guide. I also need the framebuffer-unifiedmem patch as well (specific to G1), which also isn't mentioned in the guide. I looked at their troubleshooting docs for this exact problem (link), but none of the fixes worked for me.

Attachments

• OC.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 111
Well it helped me with my laptops too. What's the difference? Create the important .aml files with SSDTTime - good to start.

My system is a G4 ice lake processor(i5-1035g4), and I got exactly the same problem as you. I'm not sure if you've resolved this problem. If you do, please let me know how do you fix it. I've been stuck here for almost a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back