1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
mavericks_osx-72.png

as soon as the first beta got released :D

Installed 10.9 on The HP PROBOOK 4540S, and running smoothly, except the wifi...

Updated and works excellent with my "old" hardware :) Thanks to everyone that make this possible por us...

Not yet. I did on my "real Mac Pro", but the Hackintosh I haven't for two reasons.

1. Not sure the audio drivers for a USB interface will work
2. I have a FUSION drive hack thing on it, and I'm not sure how I'm going to go about updating yet.

The other thing is the iBooks moving all my PDFs and stuff out of iTunes. That is a big problem too.

Yep! Still waiting for a bluetooth fix for my ar5b195 to work on boot/wake without having to wait around 30 seconds for it to connect. Everything else is working as good as it did in 10.8( apart from issues that are apparent on "real" macs).

How do we know which programs are not yet compatible with Mavericks? I'm looking to upgrade soon (perhaps tonight).

When Mavericks was released there seemed to be a lot of complaints about bugs and odd changes - are we essentially passed that stage and onto a more stable build?

does Mavericks support Crossfire? (and/or SLI, but i wouldn't imagine it does that)

Thanks

Yes! And it was the EASIEST yet! I made my unibeast flash in 10.7.5 Did a clean install to a new 500GB HDD, ran multibeast with user DSDT then used my time machine backup to restore my files and programs. I'm a little sad I have to repurchase ilife and iwork from the app store because it didn't recognize my install from the previous build but a small price to pay and I got the new OS for free :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back