Contribute
Register

Have someone succeeded in spoofing id of Intel Iris XE graphic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
RedmiBook Pro 14
CPU
i7-11370H
Graphics
Iris XE/MX 450
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I've been recently experimented Big Sur on my new laptop(Xiaomi pro 14, i7-11370H, Intel Iris XE graphic) and managed to boot the installation. But there're still problems with IGPU and Batterymanager. I check a lot of posts and find many same cases because apple didn't compile a drive for tiger lake, even the cpu needs to spoof cpuid to work.
But I saw someone managed to make Intel Iris Plus G7 graphic work(i7-1075G7), I suppose the structure of the graphic must be similar to the lastest Intel Iris XE graphic. So is there any chance to spoof id by FakePCIID or SSDT-GPU-Spoof or compiling something like that to make it work?
If I manage to solve the problem of GPU acceleration, I'm sure the problem of ACPIBatterymanager can be solved as well.
Has anyone tested it before?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    43.9 MB · Views: 649
your Graphics are not supported
Yes, I'm well aware. So I just wonder if I could fake the 11th cpu into the 10th one in order to use the capable driver. I'm an amateur, but I think at least worth trying.

Yes, I'm well aware. So I just wonder if I could fake the 11th cpu into the 10th one in order to use the capable driver. I'm an amateur, but I think at least worth trying.
you can fake the CPU but not the graphics

All right, I'll wait for apple's support :(
Since Apple has moved onto their own chips, there may never be support, unless they start to use Intel chips again

Since Apple has moved onto their own chips, there may never be support, unless they start to use Intel chips again
Yes, and I'm thinking about use KVM, maybe the vGPU would help enhance the video pefermance. Honestly, there's no difference for me in whether GPU works or not, I just can't endure black screen sometimes and cpu at high frequency all the time.

Since Apple has moved onto their own chips, there may never be support
Have you tried these new Apple chips ? Really tasty. Gluten free too.

1627730402528.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back