CPU
i7-7820X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I think it can do something better for RX Vega,and I only get the model name is AAPJ1371,1,but I don't know the correct settings in config.plist,especially the series number.Could anyone share the correct settings?

For sure that anybody owns one yet. Just people that works on Apple, works on a factory that make it or people that have been testing one, should have this kind of access, and for sure not one of this people is going to put that kind of stuff here.

Cant the smbioses that exist be found in some OS plist or something? I too would like to turn my 8700k into an imac pro (geekbenches in between the 8 core and 10 core iMac Pro)

It's very possible the T2 chip inside the iMac Pro will be the end of Hackintosh. Surly it will eventually trickle down to the entire Mac line. It checks the boot to be 100% Apple. It can be deactivated, but the default is on.
From what I understand, the boot process starts on the T2 chip. Getting its credentials to approve boot will be difficult, if not impossible.

From Macworld's review by Jason Snell:
"When you start up the iMac Pro, the familiar Apple logo appears almost immediately. This is a sign that the T2 is taking control. For security reasons, the T2 is the iMac Pro hardware’s “root of trust,” and it validates the entire boot process when the power comes on. The T2 starts up, checks things out, loads its bootloader, verifies that it’s legitimate and cryptographically signed by Apple, and then moves on to the next part of the boot process."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back