Contribute
Register

Have 2 problems that I need help with to finish (No sound & EFI Boot Drive permissions problems)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, so I asked here a few days ago whether or not my PC was a good candidate to become a Hackintosh. Overall consensus was that it should be straight forward enough. I'm kind of computer aware but not that great so I was surprised how easy it was! I just have two issues:

1. No sound, I've seen this is a common issue. I installed recommended drivers with MultiBeast but that didn't work. I read about CloverALC which automates things but running that leads me onto problem two. It says no EFI partition mounted and it says the same when I open Clover Configurator.

2. So I downloaded EFI Mounter v3 and was told to mount it on the current boot drive, problem is it says my boot drive is 'disk3s1' but only 'disk0s1' and 'disk2s2' shows up. Same with Clover, it says 0 partitions on disk 3.

Bonus question: I installed some audio drivers with MultiBeast originally that didn't work and I've read that you should uninstall before installing any others. How do I uninstall them?

@Danny41294, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back