Not open for further replies.

der

Motherboard
?
CPU
Intel i3-4010U
Graphics
Intel Hd graphics 620
Hey. I just installed Mac OS 10.13.6 with unibeast and im new to hackintosh generally. Everything Works fine except the graphics acceleration. The window, Launchpad and dock Animations Look glitchy and are slow. How to I fix this ? My laptop Specifications are:

- Lenovo flex 2-15
- Intel i3-4010u
- Intel hd 620
- 4 gb 1600mhz ram
- 500 gb sshd (dont know which type)
- Standart Realtek wifi cart

"About this mac" says this:

iMac (21,5", Ende 2013)
Processor 1,7 GHz Intel Core i3
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4400 7 MB

My Clover boot Arguments are: dart=0 -disablegfxfirmware
The kexts in Clover/kexts/other are the only ones I manually installed myself, I dient touch Library/extensions or System/library/extensions
Im currently dual booting with windows 10

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    33.2 MB · Views: 305
"About this mac" says this:

iMac (21,5", Ende 2013)

Why are you using a desktop SMBIOS with a Laptop ?

How do I change it? And to what?

Last edited:
Hey. I just installed Mac OS 10.13.6 with unibeast and im new to hackintosh generally. Everything Works fine except the graphics acceleration. The window, Launchpad and dock Animations Look glitchy and are slow. How to I fix this ? My laptop Specifications are:

- Lenovo flex 2-15
- Intel i3-4010u
- Intel hd 620

@der,

Your Haswell i3-4010u CPU has HD 4400 IGPU not HD 620 .. please get your facts correct.
You should never use a desktop SMBIOS on a laptop as many of the power management features will not work.

You can use Clover Configurator to change to select a different SMBIOS.

Recommend you start again but first read the guides so you understand what your doing.

Cheers
Jay

@der,

Your Haswell i3-4010u CPU has HD 4400 IGPU not HD 620 .. please get your facts correct.
You should never use a desktop SMBIOS on a laptop as many of the power management features will not work.
I just looked into my Intel hd configurations on windows, and you were right. I always thought my laptop had a hd620 ...

@der,
You can use Clover Configurator to change to select a different SMBIOS.

I changed my smbios in cc to "MacBookPro11,1 - MacBook Pro (13-inch, Retina, Late 2013) | Intel Core i7-4258U @ 2,40 GHz" and rebooted, but nothing changes ...

OK I got it Wirkung. I had to replace the ig-platform-id with a haswell on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back