Contribute
Register

Haswell HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for not understand clearly

Then you needs the SSDTS , I am using 2 actually and I have a DSDT modified by pjalm for serie 8 motherboards but this is not installed

Is it what you need or need you anything else?

Attachments

• SSDT-1.aml.zip
    872 bytes · Views: 93
  • SSDT.aml.zip
    1,017 bytes · Views: 89
  • DSDT.aml.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 87
Here

A tableset was exported with the SSDTS installed, the other tableset was exported with the patched folder empty or without SSDTS installed

Thanks

Attachments

• Macintosh - patched folder empty.acpi.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Macintosh.acpi.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 114
Attached

Attachments

• Macintosh.acpi - no ssdts and DropTables.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 104
Toleda,

Can I get some general advice? I set up my system back in September, with an i5-4670k and the Asus Z87I-Deluxe, running 10.8.5.

With your tools (and a little help) I managed to get the regular audio working (I output to my receiver via Digital Optical), as well as the wifi. However, I still haven't managed to get the Bluetooth working (it doesn't have the line through it, but it will never connect to anything) or HDMI audio. I kind of gave up after I got the regular audio and wifi working, since it worked "good enough".

Would it be easier to upgrade to Mavericks to get the BT and HDMI audio working, or should I stick with Mountain Lion?

Would it be easier to upgrade to Mavericks to get the BT and HDMI audio working, or should I stick with Mountain Lion?
HDMI audio is the same in 10.8.5 and 10.9+. BT is the same in both though pairing may require some tricks. If you plan to get to Mavericks, do Mavericks.

Hi Toledo,

This tutorial is great and I managed to work it out at my Hackintosh, but, it doesn't seem perfect.
HDMI Audio is working, but the properties are wrong...

- Audio is perfect, no noise or anything else..

problem.png

What did I do wrong?

Here's my system's info View attachment GA H87M-D3H.zip

1. OS X version/motherboard model/BIOS version/processor/graphics:
    Mavericks 10.9.3/ GA H87M-D3H/{stock, no update at all}/i5 4440/Intel HD Graphics 4600 (not sure...)
  2. Procedure/Guide Used:
    1. Patch AppleHDA v2.6.1 with audio_hdmi_hd5K-hda-90_patch.command.zip
    2. Patch AppleIntelFramebufferAzul with v8.26.34 with Framebuffer Edits HD4600+/Azul c - graphics_intel_hd5k-azul-c-90_patch.command.zip
      (this part is very confusing)
    3. Use SSDT, using audio_ssdt-hdmi-ami_hd5k-amd-nvidia-1_v2.zip
      (assuming I never installed DDST before, carefully select supported motherboard before buying)
  3. Attached IOJones file..
  4. Attached Chimera/Chameleon:
    1. Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    2. DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log
    3. Extra/ssdt.aml (if installed)
  5. No Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back