- Jun 30, 2011
- Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
- Core i3 4330
- Mobile Phone
I've got the same Mobo, so looks like you, Azimuth1, tonymac, and I are in the same boat =PIt's alive! HDMI audio now working. I cheated somewhat after my last post as reading back through the thread I saw that Azimuth1 had the same issue and had uploaded his edited kext to post #35. I installed that using DPCIManager (having backed up the original kext), rebuilt the kernel cache (although I think the kext instal did that already and rebooted. Bang on!
I will now read through the link below and work out how to make the required edits myself.
Thank you so very much Toleda!
Once 10.9.1 Update comes out and is applied, we'd need to patch both AppleHDA.kext and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext again (If I'm reading the first post correctly)
Unless Azimuth1 posts a patched AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext again, we'd need to do it ourselves ;P