Contribute
Register

Haswell-E + X99 Motherboard Temporary Guide - OS X 10.9.4 / 10.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto overclok

The auto overclock is probably changing disabling c1e or something. If you were to manually overclock with core or turbo multipliers you would probably still be stepping down to 1200mhz.

Has anyone managed to boot into OS X without the Unibeast USB using either Clover or Chimera?

Has anyone managed to boot into OS X without the Unibeast USB using either Clover or Chimera?

Apparently booting Legacy GUID is currently a problem for all manufacturers. So for now you'll have to use Clover or the UniBeast USB to boot. Expect BIOS changes in the near future to remedy.

Could someone please give me a Cinebench 15 result on this build? It would be much appreciaited

Thanks in advance

Apparently booting Legacy GUID is currently a problem for all manufacturers. So for now you'll have to use Clover or the UniBeast USB to boot. Expect BIOS changes in the near future to remedy.

There's also samtimbaud's trick to convert it to clone it, convert it to MBR and clone it back.

There's also samtimbaud's trick to convert it to clone it, convert it to MBR and clone it back.

exactly, and no issue to boot all is perfect :)

results cinbench:

IMG_1080.JPGIMG_1082.JPG

@4.3

sorry i don't know why pics are not straight

exactly, and no issue to boot all is perfect :)

results cinbench:

View attachment 105026View attachment 105027

@4.3

sorry i don't know why pics are not straight

You're booting it nice and have sound, etc.? What memory are you using? Also, what GPU and what did you use to install?

P.S. Have problems with HW ID? I need this hackintosh for dev work and had an idea to fake its identity to look like my MBP so I avoid problems (alleged) with services like iCloud, etc.

@samtimbaud what cpu cooler are you using and how are your temperatures and volume levels with it?

Forgive me please if this is a stupid question but any idea of a rough timeline for some stable or golden builds? Im waiting on this for a new DAW build/interface that only works with macs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back