Contribute
Register

Haswell-E + X99 Motherboard Temporary Guide - OS X 10.9.4 / 10.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance because it is very bad know English, and I writet hrough the translator. Could somebody to help me with my problem? I have the installation disc dvd with 10.9.5. Request the experts to suggest any flags. Because when you load a disc I lower the flag-v and begin the installation but after about 25 seconds of loading. The system justr eboots and the installation process never starts!!! I request the experts in this case sugges tsome useful flags to set or redirect me on a suitable theme. Thank you for your attention.
2016-01-31 00-29-16 ORG.CHAMELEON.BOOT.PLIST - WordPad.png 2016-01-31 00-50-18 SMBIOS.PLIST - WordPad.png

B85M-G43 (MS-7823) ID8C50
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Socket 1150 LGA
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (MSI) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2047 МБ (Palit Microsystems)
NVIDIA High Definition Audio (Realtek ALC892)
ASUS EZ N 802.11b/g/n Wireless USB Adapter (Realtek 8111G)

Thank you. If I try the install from this site then I will unsubscribe about result.

Hi folks,

sorry for my bad English but nevertheless I'll try it. First of all I’m really happy to have found this nice forum and that there are so many people helping each other :) I’m an absolute beginner in the Hackintosh scene but after several months of checking all the Hackintosh stuff out I decided to give it a try especially because I don’t accept the overpriced mac pros. I’m working mainly in the music and audio production and for many years now with the latest MacBook pro’s but I reached a level where every actual model cant hold with my work processes. That’s why I joined this community and want to build a powerful Hackintosh to have a great system to work with ;) I was thinking of nearly the same built as rbbunmc or thenightflyer but I still have some questions.
So are there any updates of rbbunmc's installation guide or will I still go save with it?

Does anybody with a 5960x know if it’s possible to integrate DDR4 with 3200 MHz or will the processor not support them? And have you any good recommendations for most silent cases, power supplies and CPU cooling systems? There are tons of different parts out there and I no longer look through :crazy: and for audio and music production it is one of the most important point for my build to have a silent system.
My planned setting: (I appreciate any recommendations ;)

ASUS X99-Deluxe or Asus X99-E-WS

i7 5960X (already ordered)

Graphics:Still not sure but don’t think i need the best one for audio. What do you recommend to be most compatible and silent for a HT? Was thinking of a GeForce GTX 960/750 /760

64GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-(3200?)

SDD's:
boot: Samsung SM951
other: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB

Other Hardware:- most silent case, power supply and CPU cooling :shh:
- ASUS ThunderboltEX II

thanks for your help!

Cheers,
mirakulics

Well, first off, you don't need an X99 system to use in a prosumer audio recording environment. See BoomR's Sticky threads in the Music forum section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back