Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
HD 630
I've been following this website / forum for a long time. One significant resource is @RehabMan. I stumbled across a thread that stated he was last seen on the forum in the beginning of April. Is he ok. Concerned member.

After 191,000 plus posts and offering support daily for 7 years he's taking a break from this. Of course, I can't speak for the reasons why he's not showing up here anymore. Only he can.

So for those that are missing his support, go back and read through his posts and you'll probably find the info you're seeking. There are also many other capable and helpful mods in the laptops forum you can get assistance from.

All good things come to an end.

Thx Rehabman for you help!!!

After 191,000 plus posts and offering support daily for 7 years he's taking a break from this. Of course, I can't speak for the reasons why he's not showing up here anymore. Only he can.

So for those that are missing his support, go back and read through his posts and you'll probably find the info you're seeking. There are also many other capable and helpful mods in the laptops forum you can get assistance from.

... and for what it is worth he made a commit to his GitHub repository in June 2019 so is still working.

Maybe the guy just needed a break ...

Last edited:
Yup, I'll echo those sentiments. Thanks @RehabMan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back