Contribute
Register

Has anyone ever had success by using BCM943602CS under Win7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ZA170 Hd3
CPU
Graphics
Intel HD530
I searched all the forums & the internet, but did not find someone so far - so my question is:

Has anyone ever had success by using BCM943602CS under Win7?

On 10.12. everything is fine here - on my Win7 Bt works, but none of several Wifi-drivers do work...
I have asked a couple of experts in German Forum - but no positive response regarding Win7 so far.
They all seemes to have problems and moved to Win10...

Thanks for any hints!

No one - really??
This is a site for those that install Apple operating systems onto PC hardware, perhaps your question would be better addressed in a Windows forum.

Thank You for your reply. And i know what you mean. But i don't think, anyone in a windowsforum would buy this card, as it's specially meant for hackintoshs (same here - on MacOsx it works great!). So my hope is to hear from Users, that have a parallel installation like me - for whatever reason. And btw. - the Windows-7-drivers for this card are from Bootcamp - so it's also Apple-related... For me the question is: do the drivers work outside a Mac/Bootcamp-System on a user's system?

Cheers

Thank You for your reply. And i know what you mean. But i don't think, anyone in a windowsforum would buy this card, as it's specially meant for hackintoshs (same here - on MacOsx it works great!). So my hope is to hear from Users, that have a parallel installation like me - for whatever reason. And btw. - the Windows-7-drivers for this card are from Bootcamp - so it's also Apple-related... For me the question is: do the drivers work outside a Mac/Bootcamp-System on a user's system?
I can think of no reason why drivers that work in BootCamp would not work in a normal Windows environment.
Other than that, Google finds a few (example attached).

Attachments

• BroadcomWirelessWin7x64.zip
    11.5 MB · Views: 120
Thanks P1lgrim. Exactly what i would think.
Only that I tried all of them that i could get, signed, unsigned and had NO success (Code Error 10 - although installer tells that dthe device is ready to work).
Other people in the German hackintosh-forum share exactly this experience.
That's why i am asking for someone with real success...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back