Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone,
I am new to the forum, but I desperately need help. My PC Configuration is the following:
AMD FX-4300 Quad Core Processor
8GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
These are the most important parts. So I know hackintoshing with an AMD processor is quite complicated. One guy said he can make it and installed me Mac OS X Mavericks with a dual boot. The problem is that the graphics are extremely low. The resolution is not Full HD. It runs with 3MB of video memory I think. And when you try to load anything, it lags. Especially if it's something flashy. So I will be the happiest person in the world if someone could tell me how to fix it. The guy that installed the system said it is called hardware acceleration and he said it will be just fine if we somehow get to enable it.
Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone,
I am new to the forum, but I desperately need help. My PC Configuration is the following:
AMD FX-4300 Quad Core Processor
8GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
These are the most important parts. So I know hackintoshing with an AMD processor is quite complicated. One guy said he can make it and installed me Mac OS X Mavericks with a dual boot. The problem is that the graphics are extremely low. The resolution is not Full HD. It runs with 3MB of video memory I think. And when you try to load anything, it lags. Especially if it's something flashy. So I will be the happiest person in the world if someone could tell me how to fix it. The guy that installed the system said it is called hardware acceleration and he said it will be just fine if we somehow get to enable it.
Thanks in advance.

Please read the Rules.

"AMD nor Atom CPUs and NVIDIA, ATI, VIA or SIS desktop chipsets are not supported by the methods and software on this site and will not work. Any post requesting help for or asking about these will be deleted".

Apple do not use AMD processors so there is no support.

Alright, I'm sorry.
And thanks for the time spent.
*Deleting the post*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back