Contribute
Register

Hard Disk problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
first of all I want to congratulate this community great work. You help me a lot.

Now the questions XD:

- I have installed sierra on a hard disk (ssd evo850) that work fine in msi GT72vr 6re. The problem is that i cant run mac installation without bootable usb. In the Bios info i can see the hard disk information, but dont appear into boot options (I only can see Windows partition). Laptop Ever launch Bootable usb clover configuration.

Curiously i try partitioning ssd and installing bootable image in it, and when i open the Laptop with it is not recognized.

Bios configuratión is UEFI. I try changing ssd UEFI partition to ExFat extensión and nothing.

- 2cond dude,DRIVERS: Searching unsuccessfully, i need Atheros Killer 1435 802,11ac QCNFA344A (only WIFI not bluettoth), and realtek 899 (only microphone not speakers[with voodoHDA v2,8,8 i only have speaker options and one microphone option but it only make noise ) drivers. It is a way to build it from windows or linux drivers¿?

TY.

Attachments

• 3b309fc9-12e4-4a91-a14e-7225ea1AAA58aac.jpg
    3b309fc9-12e4-4a91-a14e-7225ea1AAA58aac.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 74
Hello,
first of all I want to congratulate this community great work. You help me a lot.

Now the questions XD:

- I have installed sierra on a hard disk (ssd evo850) that work fine in msi GT72vr 6re. The problem is that i cant run mac installation without bootable usb. In the Bios info i can see the hard disk information, but dont appear into boot options (I only can see Windows partition). Laptop Ever launch Bootable usb clover configuration.

Curiously i try partitioning ssd and installing bootable image in it, and when i open the Laptop with it is not recognized.

Bios configuratión is UEFI. I try changing ssd UEFI partition to ExFat extensión and nothing.

- 2cond dude,DRIVERS: Searching unsuccessfully, i need Atheros Killer 1435 802,11ac QCNFA344A (only WIFI not bluettoth), and realtek 899 (only microphone not speakers[with voodoHDA v2,8,8 i only have speaker options and one microphone option but it only make noise ) drivers. It is a way to build it from windows or linux drivers¿?

TY.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

hi, i read that thread, but i dont know where is the problem.
Q. Is my NVMe SSD supported?
I tray with another Hard disk (not ssd)

The Clover guide is linked from the first question in the FAQ.
NVMe info also linked by the FAQ.
Audio info also in the FAQ.
And "Problem Reporting" instructions for the case you need help...

The Clover guide is linked from the first question in the FAQ.
NVMe info also linked by the FAQ.
Audio info also in the FAQ.
And "Problem Reporting" instructions for the case you need help...

ok, here is my clover.zip.

If i havent added bootable mac usb windows start immediately, else i enter to the clover boot menu and i see mac from ssd, mac from usb and windows

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back