Graphics
GTX-660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and thanks for all the advice and great community!!!

I, too, want to pass on my best wishes for you all to have a Happy Thanksgiving.

May you realize the blessing of friends and family on this day of Thanksgiving. But, most importantly, may your football team win! :thumbup:

For those of our forum friends who live in other countries, we hope that you, too, are receiving the blessing of life and a working Hackintosh. :clap:

Anywho, don't eat too much turkey today!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

Let's take a moment in this Thanksgiving, to think of all we can be thankful for, share our feelings with those we love, and find ways to help others.

Thanks Tonymacx86, MacMan, and many others that helped me have a "soft landing" in the Hackintosh World !

I Love this community !

Lnx2Mac said:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

Let's take a moment in this Thanksgiving, to think of all we can be thankful for, share our feelings with those we love, and find ways to help others.

Thanks Tonymacx86, MacMan, and many others that helped me have a "soft landing" in the Hackintosh World !

I Love this community !

Agreed! :D

Lnx2Mac said:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

I Love this community !

Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back