Contribute
Register

Hanging at '+++++++++'

Status
Not open for further replies.
See also :

Hello again, I also tried it... bit more scary. I hung on BIOS load over and over. Re loaded my BIOS profile and tried again... not luck unfortunately.

I'm having same issues with update to clover 5071. P1LGRIM, you mentioned the folder structure had changed? What changes are they and where do I need to put files now?

EDIT: I should have google BEFORE I posted. the drivers folder has changed. I've moved the EFI drivers and will re-boot now. Hopefully it now boots with USB drive.

SUCCESS! My mac now boots properly :thumbup:. Thanks to all who contributed info to this thread.

Interesting, please share how you did it? I'm using the new structure... I think...

EFI > CLOVER > drivers > UEFI

In newer versions of Clover the folder structure has changed. Make sure that your memory fix driver is in the new location.

See also :

Nice to know , works fine for me !

Capture d’écran 2019-10-15 à 15.24.31.png
Capture d’écran 2019-10-15 à 15.45.11.png

Hey, Loloflatsix. It it worth upgrading to Catalina from High Sierra? What the improvements you've found?

II did not directly update High Sierra to Catalina, I upgraded step by step High Sierra to Mojave and Mojave to Catalina.
I did always perform In another disk a fresh install of each one before upgrading and also back up my system with Time Machine before update.
Personally, I do not think it's good to go directly Catalina from High Sierra.

Last edited:
Hello all, has anyone had any success with Z390?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back