i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

First post but a longtime user. This is the first time I've upgraded Clover, I'm on Clover 4844 trying to get 5071 working. I need help. I've tried:

Slide=0 (on and off)
New drivers: OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and OsxAptioFix3.efi
To confirm my RAM is A1 B1

I've attached a pic of where I'm hanging.

Attachments

• IMG_8568.jpeg
    IMG_8568.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 100
Hi there,

First post but a longtime user. This is the first time I've upgraded Clover, I'm on Clover 4844 trying to get 5071 working. I need help. I've tried:

Slide=0 (on and off)
New drivers: OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and OsxAptioFix3.efi
To confirm my RAM is A1 B1

I've attached a pic of where I'm hanging.

Looks like more Aptio fix inconsistencies with Z390. There's not much you can do other than keep trying different Aptio fixes until you find one that works for you. Remember, you should only use one Aptio fix, do not try to use multiple Aptio fixes at the same time.

Also, keep in mind that the dev of OsxAptiofix2Drv-free2000.efi has warned against its use due to the fact that it will damage hardware. According to him, it's not a question of whether or not it will damage hardware, it's just a matter of when.

I'm on Clover 4844 trying to get 5071 working

In newer versions of Clover the folder structure has changed. Make sure that your memory fix driver is in the new location.

Looks like more Aptio fix inconsistencies with Z390. There's not much you can do other than keep trying different Aptio fixes until you find one that works for you. Remember, you should only use one Aptio fix, do not try to use multiple Aptio fixes at the same time.

Also, keep in mind that the dev of OsxAptiofix2Drv-free2000.efi has warned against its use due to the fact that it will damage hardware. According to him, it's not a question of whether or not it will damage hardware, it's just a matter of when.

See also :

Blimey, ok, OsxAptiofix2Drv-free2000.efi is off. I've tried OsxAptioFix2Drv and OsxAptioFix3Drv... where else can I look for OsxAptio fixes?

In newer versions of Clover the folder structure has changed. Make sure that your memory fix driver is in the new location.

See also :

Cool! I didn't know about this!

I'll give it a try on my Z390 later today.

Blimey, ok, OsxAptiofix2Drv-free2000.efi is off. I've tried OsxAptioFix2Drv and OsxAptioFix3Drv... where else can I look for OsxAptio fixes?

You can try this in conjunction with an Aptio fix. This worked for my Z390 with OsxAptioFix3Drv. YMMV...

See also :

Got too excited and couldn't wait until later to try... Alas, no luck. This new driver just sat at a black screen with underscore cursor and did not load anything.

Got too excited and couldn't wait until later to try... Alas, no luck. This new driver just sat at a black screen with underscore cursor and did not load anything.
That's too bad, thanks for the feedback on it though.

That's too bad, thanks for the feedback on it though.

I will try to play with the different parameters later and update if I make any progress...

I'm having same issues with update to clover 5071. P1LGRIM, you mentioned the folder structure had changed? What changes are they and where do I need to put files now?

EDIT: I should have google BEFORE I posted. the drivers folder has changed. I've moved the EFI drivers and will re-boot now. Hopefully it now boots with USB drive.

SUCCESS! My mac now boots properly :thumbup:. Thanks to all who contributed info to this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back