Contribute
Register

Handoff/Continuity Hardware List, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also buy the 94360CD card and adapter separately and build it yourself. The only restriction is that when you do this it must be installed in a x1 slot. Not a x4 or x8, it won't work in those. The OSX Wifi is modified to work in any of the PCI-E slots. That's why it costs more.

Woah, price tag looks much better. So it’s working on 10.12.5 for you? You didn’t need to patch AirDrop or Handoff in clover or anything? Sorry if I misunderstand you and thanks for this information, really appriciate it.

Worked since 10.9.3 straight to 10.12/10.13. Don't use Airdrop so i wouldn't know sorry Handsoff works fine.

And do I need WiFi also to make handoff work? Or if I am on the same network but connected through ethernet it’s fine? Thanks.

And do I need WiFi also to make handoff work? Or if I am on the same network but connected through ethernet it’s fine? Thanks.

No. I don't use WIFI on my Apple Combo Card. Handsoff works through Ethernet.

Worked since 10.9.3 straight to 10.12/10.13. Don't use Airdrop so i wouldn't know sorry Handsoff works fine.

Did you have to do anything special to get wifi to work in 10.13, any kexts you had to install? I just upgraded my entire system to include a new motherboard and I can't get my 94360CD card to be recognized in HS. It worked fine in El Capitan but i'm having no luck now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back