Contribute
Register

Handoff/Continuity Hardware List, 2016

Motherboard
ASrock z370 Fatal1ty Gaming mini-ITX/ac
CPU
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 3.7GHz (4.7GHz Turbo)
Graphics
Intel UHD630/Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini ITX
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I just ordered this Fenvi Wireless & bluetooth PCI-e card from Amazon.de. https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01K4EANNK/?tag=tonymacx8603-21

I did some research and apparently it should work on a hackintosh out of the box, just connect the internal USB cable from the card to the mobo. The card should arrive withint the next two weeks. If it doesn't work, gonna try a different one.
Arrghh! Apparently the post service has lost my purchase somewhere along the way. Amazon/HJSTechnology offered me this card instead: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M997EKF/?tag=tonymacx86-21 because the inventory of the purchased card had gone to **** because of "bad weather". Seems a bit sketchy to me.

This new part should work too. I just hope it won't get lost as well. :S

Motherboard
ASrock z370 Fatal1ty Gaming mini-ITX/ac
CPU
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 3.7GHz (4.7GHz Turbo)
Graphics
Intel UHD630/Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini ITX
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
The replacement Wifi&BT card arrived today. Installation was 2 over in 2 minutes, OSX was fully booted and everything working in another 2 mins. Tested things by pairing my iPhone and using my iPhone's 4G with my hackintosh. Connection is as fast as my WLAN (50Mb/s down, 25Mb/s up), which is something I wasn't expecting. Things were different back when BT 2.0 was the newest thing. :D Everything is working, but for some reason I can't pair my Razer Orochi with my computer. I can use my mouse via the USB, so this is not a big issue.

I would recommend this PCI-e wifi&bt card for any hackintosh users.

Edit: I had forgotten how to set Orochi to pairing mode. Now it all works. :D

Last edited:
Hey, I've just ordered the same Fenvi part, just to check am I right in thinking that in your experience you can get Handoff & Continuity support out of the box on Sierra with this?

I'm building my first Hackintosh at the moment so wish me luck!

The replacement Wifi&BT card arrived today. Installation was 2 over in 2 minutes, OSX was fully booted and everything working in another 2 mins. Tested things by pairing my iPhone and using my iPhone's 4G with my hackintosh. Connection is as fast as my WLAN (50Mb/s down, 25Mb/s up), which is something I wasn't expecting. Things were different back when BT 2.0 was the newest thing. :D Everything is working, but for some reason I can't pair my Razer Orochi with my computer. I can use my mouse via the USB, so this is not a big issue.

I would recommend this PCI-e wifi&bt card for any hackintosh users.

Edit: I had forgotten how to set Orochi to pairing mode. Now it all works. :D

Motherboard
GA-H170-WIFI
CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes, out of the box. If not, just run the continuity & handoff enabler.
I am thinking of replacing my BCM94352z with the Fenvi T919. Have you tested handoff from an iDevice to the hack? Handoff works from the hack to my iPhone, but not from my iPhone to the hack (with the 94352z).

Thanks!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
Intel i7 3770K
Graphics
AMD Radeon R9 280x
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi there,

i am a little bit confused. I wanted to buy a Fenvi FV-T919 from Amazon but in the first picture it sais:
"Please note the bluetooth of T919 cloud not work if your system is MacOS 10.12 or Windows 7 32 bit !!!!!!!"

See: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01M997EKF/?tag=tonymacx8603-21

Can anyone please confirm that the card is working corretly (i.e. Hand-off/Continuity) is working correctly with MacOS X 10.12 Sierra?

Thank you very much! =D
P.S: BTW has anyone ordered this card with Amazon? The marketplace seller seems to be chinese. I wonder how long it will take for the card to arrive.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
Intel i7 3770K
Graphics
AMD Radeon R9 280x
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just wanted to report back:

Finally I received my Fenvi FV-T919 - WiFi and Bluetooth both work flawlessly (no kext installation needed whatsoever).
However neither handoff nor continuity features do work in MacOS Sierra 10.12.3

Tried to enable it with the hints found here:
https://www.hackintosh.computer/162/enable-bluetooth-handoff/
(without success)

and

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/continuity-and-handoff-capable-apple-mini-cards-pcie-and-mini-pcie-adapters.147734/
(seems no be incompatible with 10.12.3)

After all these experiments I have somehow broken my working iMessage. This was working right out of the box after applying MultiBeast. Now it's dead: I can log in and write messages to myself and they will arrive but when trying to send an iMessage to someone else it keeps telling me that this person is not registered to iMessage.

Any idea what I can look into in order to get handoff / continuity (and iMessage again) working?