Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 F23g
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
I have installed a BCM94360CD 1300Mbps 802.11AC WiFi Adapter on my Skylake build.
Bluetooth as well as WiFi worked out of the box.
Installed the bootcamp drivers in Win 10 and that works as well for both WiFi and
bluetooth.
My Apple BT keyboard now works in Sierra as well as Win 10 without having to constantly
pair and re pair (not fix :) ). Used a CSR dongle previously.
I am also able to use the keyboard in the Clover menu during the boot process.
Then I configured a WiFi hotspot in Skylake, through which I can access the internet via
my gigabit wired lan and DSL router with my iPad and iPhone.
All this really works well OOB. However handoff does not seem to work.
Can somebody please point me to some reading matter where I can get up to speed with
handoff as I am totally new in this area of hackintoshing. I searched for hours on end but
could not find anything suitable so far. Handoff and universal clipboard to me is still a
mystery and would appreciate something to read that perhaps also includes some
background gap filling information.
Any response will be much appreciated thanks. I think I am only missing a tiny bit of
"something" and it will all be sewn up and working properly thereafter.

Try the following guide. It helped solve all of my Continuity/Handoff/iMessage problems.

An iDiot's Guide To iMessage | tonymacx86.com
My iMessage as well as FaceTime is working properly. It is handoff which poses a problem. When
I browse in Safari, on my iPhone or iPad I should be able to continue on my iMac where I left off on the
iPhone or iPad. It should work the other way round as well, from iMac to iPhone or iPad that is.
I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this one.
WiFi and BT with my BCM94360CD 1300Mbps 802.11AC WiFi Adapter works natively OOB without any additional kexts or patches in Clover config.plist.

I have the same problem. iMessage/BT/Wifi work. Even Handoff/Shared clipboard work, but with one caveat, they only work one way = Hackintosh -> iPhone/iPad/other Macs, not the other way around :/ I've been battling this since November 2016, still no solution.

My iMessage as well as FaceTime is working properly. It is handoff which poses a problem. When
I browse in Safari, on my iPhone or iPad I should be able to continue on my iMac where I left off on the
iPhone or iPad. It should work the other way round as well, from iMac to iPhone or iPad that is.
I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this one.
WiFi and BT with my BCM94360CD 1300Mbps 802.11AC WiFi Adapter works natively OOB without any additional kexts or patches in Clover config.plist.

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I seem to be having similar issues.

thanks

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I seem to be having similar issues.

thanks
No I never found a solution but after I applied RehabMan's USB patches. to the latter, I have to add, handoff seems to be fixed as well. I however only noticed handoff was working
weeks after I applied the patches referred to earlier. I thus now assume that the handoff fix was related to the USB patches but cannot say for sure as I never tested and or verified the
connection between the 2.
Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back