Contribute
Register

[HALF-SUCCESS] iTunes 12.7 constantly crashing (random messages)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got full hardware encoding supported with your igpu? This is what causes my iTunes crash.

Of course. If I didn't my Desktop would be useless. IGPU needs to be implemented correctly.

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 02.32.53.png

You need to update your system profile please as per rules. Then we can see what hardware you are using..
I ll add it , but why double ? it is already in my signature ...

I ll add it , but why double ? it is already in my signature ...
Site rules! :) Most people don't see it in your sig - me for example! Cheers

Why don't you disable the onboard graphics? I think that would solve the iTunes issues?

Site rules! :) Most people don't see it in your sig - me for example! Cheers

Why don't you disable the onboard graphics? I think that would solve the iTunes issues?
Because the Nvidia Card I have i buggy with software i like to use

Seems to be only show QE/CI not IQSV, use VDADecoderChecker to verify.

I dont need to test anything.
You need to implement onboard iGPU correctly.
No Graphics acceleration will only have CI Enabled.
I have no Crashes or Black Screen on Wake State which indicates Graphics working.
I have a totally different config to anyone else. I inject via a SSDT Injector which enables onboard iGPU & HDMI Audio for HD 3000, 4000 & 4600.
Its pointless to have both Onboard iGPU & Dedicated Graphics. Swappable Graphics isn't supported on a Hack. Its either the one or the other personally I recommend using onboard iGPU its more stable than Radeon and Nvidia Graphics.
Attach Problem Reporting Files.

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Also, press F4 at the main Clover screen, then compress and attach the EFI/CLOVER folder in use. And please, in order to reduce the size, omit EFI/Clover/themes.

I dont need to test anything.
You need to implement onboard iGPU correctly.

I think your really need to study, how to implement VDADecoder, and how to use ioregistexplorer.
If your really want to share should post like below, is the correctly way to show VDADecoder is implemented in ioreg file, implement QE/CI properly not equal to HW video decode/encode also implemented correctly.
upload_2017-10-24_1-11-37.png

Its pointless to have both Onboard iGPU & Dedicated Graphics.

Seems to be incorrect, my HD630 + RX460 work very well and very stable, do not have iTunes issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back