Contribute
Register

Hacman's MiNi ITX Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacman what did you cut your case with. I figure I could use an apple sticker as a good template but I was wondering how you were able to get such a clean cut. I don't have the same case but I would be cutting it out of a solid piece of plastic. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Scratch that. I just read your first post again and you said you used a hacksaw. Sorry about that

make a drill on out side of the sticker and using this hacksaw to cut the Logo :D

Attachments

• hacksaw-1.jpg
    hacksaw-1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 182
Hey Hacman!

Could you please help me, i'm using the i3-3220 as well and my GTX650 has yet to arrive.

I am not able to boot properly right now, no KPs but hang at the gray spinning logo.

Safe boot works though.

Could you help me out?

You'll have to wait for your graphics card. Your process doesn't support HD3000/4000 which is the only integrated graphics that Apple supports in Mountain Lion.

Hmmm, what's your resolution? Can you just get 1024x760 or can you get a higher resolution?

Still the 1024x768. Youtube videos doesn't play, neither does any flash content even after installing Adobe Flash.
Shows that the card is not fully supported but at least I can boot before I get my discrete GPU.

It was worrying because it wouldn't even boot completely before.

I'll start a build thread soon hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back