I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to get my ASrock AIC Thunderbolt 2 PCI-e card to work on my hackintosh. I currently have Windows 10 and El Capitan 10.1 installed on separate harddrives, both of which I can boot into perfectly fine. The Thunderbolt 2 card is installed and seems to be fine in Windows. I installed the driver software from the manufacturer's website, and I have tested it using a Displayport to HDMI cord to check to see if its getting a signal, which it is. However, I want to read a thunderbolt harddrive in OSX, but when I boot into OSX it is not detecting anything. When I go into my "About this Mac" settings and search for hardware, I am not seeing anything regarding Thunderbolt... and when I took at Device Manager while in Windows, I am not seeing anything about Thunderbolt etiher. Honestly, I am a lost. I have been sifting through forums with no solution. I am merely asking for someone to provide some advice. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

The Thunderbolt 2 card is installed and seems to be fine in Windows.

Really? Which version of win10 is it? Win10 is not officially supported as far as I can tell.

As far as your own queries, the only help I can provide is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back