Contribute
Register

HackMac Build: Core i5-3570K - GA-Z77X-UD5H - 16GB RAM 2133Mhz - GT 640

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated my guide for the MultiBeast settings in 5.3.0. I have also added the TP-Link WiFi card to my build. All of the new updates work well on this build without any problems.
+1 hackintoshx86 for updating your OP. :thumbup: Too bad other build descriptions are not updated with the current information.

+1 hackintoshx86 for updating your OP. :thumbup: Too bad other build descriptions are not updated with the current information.

Thanks Stork for your comments! I agree when you say that some build descriptions are outdated and seem to be unattended.

I am sorry someone has to reset the #1 post every time I change or edit the original build, as I edit it often. I also use my build as sort of a work log when changes happen. As I have posted, I am not a computer genius but I try to share the little knowledge(some may be wrong) I know with others.

Thanks Stork for watching the posts on my build.

Thanks Stork for your comments! I agree when you say that some build descriptions are outdated and seem to be unattended.

I am sorry someone has to reset the #1 post every time I change or edit the original build, as I edit it often. I also use my build as sort of a work log when changes happen. As I have posted, I am not a computer genius but I try to share the little knowledge(some may be wrong) I know with others.

Thanks Stork for watching the posts on my build.
You are welcome. Just doing my job as moderator for the User/Golden Builds. Keep up the good work.

I have made corrections to the AGPM section of the guide. For anyone who used this info you may want to add the power states for IGPU/GFX. I have added a picture for clarity.

have you managed to work iCloud in this mobo ?
I tried all the fixed, PCIrootUID,Ethernetbuiltin,Random serial no generate with chemalion wizard,Deleteing networkinterfaces.plist, updating chimera. Unfortunately Nothing worked :(
Using ML 10.8.3. Everytime it gives "This Apple ID is valid but is not an iCloud account.". But if i put "abc" and password "abc" it still says so, how can "abc" be a valid apple ID ? ha ha. it's not checking anything, just shows the error :(

Mac App Store works fine btw.

I haven't seen that error message before. BTW, I could access my Apple accounts from the initial installation. It's not the motherboard that's your problem. Did you install with wireless network access active?

Did you install with wireless network access active?
No idea what "wireless network access" is. i have no wifi hardware in this build. only en0 and en1.

No idea what "wireless network access" is. i have no wifi hardware in this build. only en0 and en1.
"wireless network access" is a WiFi PCI card or a USB dongle.

What is your primary Ethernet for the Internet? en0 or en1? Do you have Ethernet cables plugged into both Ethernet ports?

+1 hackintoshx86. We all are looking forward to Clover maturing to an easier to use boot loader. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back