Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
OK SO, my life is trash. Let's start with that. :cry:
Anyway :problem: ...
I have a Dell 15R Inspiron N5110 with i7 NVIDIA currently running windows 7, and I'm having some trouble..

I'm trying to dual boot windows 7 and some sort of mac OS (preferably lion :thumbup: ). I've tried to do this three times before (twice with snow leopard and once with mountain lion). Two of those times, it just locked up while it was booting (it was stuck at the apple logo) and the other time it just failed and ended... I'm not sure if it was just because the versions i had were bad or something? I'm not too sure..

I tested one of the snow leopards with virtualbox and it ran pretty well, but I'd much rather be able to just boot right into OS.

I'm no computer wizard (or whatever they're called :?: ) But I'm also not computer.. stupid ....I need stronger vocabulary words :think:

ADHD SUCKS D00D :banghead:

..but yeah. But if anyone has anything, like a certain video tutorial, or a version of mac OS that would work for my laptop, let me know!

Cheers! :D

OH, and if you need to know anything else about my laptop, just ask. I'm just kinda too lazy to type it all out.. #yolo

:beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball: <---- these things are c00L

Ok seriously I need to do my lab report...

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks guys!
#bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back