Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Sorry, you don't seem to know what you're doing and I don't know what you've done.
No more ideas.

Last edited:
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI
CPU
I5-6600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
What is disk2s3? it says it's unreadable in your logs. If you use windows, do you use Paragon HFS? that is known to corrupt volumes.

I know you're using apple file system here but in my experience, having that thing installed likes to mess things up.

Motherboard
Asus Z170-E | Clover
CPU
i5 - 6600k
Graphics
Nvidia 1060 | Dual monitors
What is disk2s3? it says it's unreadable in your logs. If you use windows, do you use Paragon HFS? that is known to corrupt volumes.

I know you're using apple file system here but in my experience, having that thing installed likes to mess things up.
disk2s3 is the OSX recovery disk, and it’s strange that it can’t be read because I can boot the recovery just fine. Unless it’s talking about a different recovery than the one you can boot from with clover, that partition is working just fine.

And as for usingparagon HFS, I have never used that program as far as I know

Motherboard
ASUS Sabertooth x79
CPU
i7-3820
Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Hello I'm not sure if I should resurrect this post or start a new one but, after a successful install, I am now unable to boot my mojave 10.14.2 installation. My specs are on a different computer than my profile indicates. This other computer is:

Sabertooth Z79 motherboard.
Intel i7 chip
EVGA nvidia graphics card.

I installed a patched DSDT.aml to ACPI/patched - to get the usb to work, that helped get the installing going.

Now that it is installed, I am stuck at the apfs_vfsop_unmount... going home message on boot. I have tried many options, including nv_disable=1. My config.plist is attached to this post. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS Sabertooth x79
CPU
i7-3820
Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Guys, after much searching and retries, I have determined the problem was improperly disabling SIP. The correct values required are:
<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>BooterConfig</key>
<string>0x028</string>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>0x67</string>
</dict>

Now I am able to boot! Thanks to this forum.