Contribute
Register

Hackintosh wakes up immediately after sleep (OS X 10.11.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, unfortunately. Try changing your APM configuration on your BIOS, that worked on my other hackintosh. This one doesn't have that APM setting on the BIOS.

My powersupply (corsair rm750i) has a USB connection directly to the mainboard to watch power related data... maybe this connection is preventing my hackintosh from sleep.. I'm gonna test that later.

Why would you want to delete USBInjectall? Thats a bad idea will cause USB ports to stop working.

In my case it really was the psu. It is one from Corsair with a USB connection plugged in directly to the mainboard. (It's for monitoring the fan speeds an power consumption)

Removed it - sleep/suspend works like charm now.

In my case it really was the psu. It is one from Corsair with a USB connection plugged in directly to the mainboard. (It's for monitoring the fan speeds an power consumption)

Removed it - sleep/suspend works like charm now.

You can leave it plugged in but remove the Port in SSDT-UIAC. My Corsair Power Supply has a DATA Cable but not had no issues with it.

No, unfortunately. Try changing your APM configuration on your BIOS, that worked on my other hackintosh. This one doesn't have that APM setting on the BIOS.

I know it has been a long time and you might not even see this but..
Are you by any chance running on a cpu cooler like the Corsair H80/H110 or something similar that has a USB cable plugging directly on your mobo? Did you try disconnecting it if so?

In my case it was the Corsair power supply with active usb monitoring features...

Unplugged the usb from motherboard and it works...

The problem is caused by any active usb connection..

Hello from Germany,

does anyone know
„Wake reason SDXC“ ?
and solution for this problem ☺️

Greetings

@strichcode, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard. Your motherboard is not 10.10.1, with clover bootloader
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

In my case resolving the instant wake issue required a change of network card in my z170n. I had already swapped the bundled network card with a broadcom BCM94352Z, but in the end it turned out that using an official card BCM94360CS2 lifted from a mac solved this and other issues. I'd read it would allow me to use my magic keyboard and mouse in BIOS and clover boot screen over bluetooth. This became an issue after I installed windows and needed to plug a usb keyboard in each time I needed to change the boot option on the clover screen. I can now use my bluetooth mouse and keyboard in bios and clover screen, and it has also had the welcome side effect of fixing the issue where my hack would wake a second or 2 after the hard drive sleeping. No doubt it was an issue with active bluetooth connections not letting the hard drive sleep, I can't explain how the card resolves it, but it does.

Hope this helps. It's made my hack pretty close to perfect.

I recently experienced the 'immediately wakes from sleep' issue on my hack running 17,1 smbios.

The solution that worked for me, and which was SHOCKINGLY EASY, actually didn't require ANY DSDT editing whatsoever:

1. Go to System Preferences > Energy Saver
2. Ensure that that checkbox called 'Enable Power Nap' is UNCHECKED
3. Happy napping kids!

Hope this helps some of you. I think it has something to do specifically with the 17,1 smbios, since previously I was using Mac Pro 3,1 and never encountered this issue.

power nap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back