Motherboard
Gigabyte z170x gaming 3
CPU
I7 6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 980
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys, thanks to your guides I created my hackintosh. I only have two problems to solve:

the first is that my hackintosh once just off push the mouse or the keyboard and power on. I have the mouse and keyboard connected to a USB 3.0 hub that is connected to a USB 3.0 port to the PC. The bios is disabled any awakening option and do not know how to do

The second problem that I find myself a lot of UEFI partitions with the name of the disc and do not understand why.

Can you give me a hand?

Motherboard: Gigabyte z170x Gaming 3 EU

CPU: I7 6700 K

VIDEO: GTX 980

Thank you

Hello, thanks for the answer .
I turn off the computer normally, but then to turn it on, simply push a button on the keyboard or the mouse that are connected to a USB 3.0 HUB. If I keep them loose and insert any USB cable to the PC, this it will turn.
I have a cat that occasionally rises on the desk and turn on my computer and I wanted to take this thing: D

All the Bios settings The motherboard features the awakening through LAN, PCI, MOUSE etc. are disabled.
It may be some of the Clover setting that tells the machine to maintain this power of the USB ports at shutdown?

The guide that I've linked solves the problem I have described to you? I've clover in the normal boot options, but in a machine BIOS I find a lot of partitions that says "Start 1" UEFI Samngung EVO Partion 0 "
Start 2: "UEFI Samsung EVO Partion 0"

etc ...

I do not understand why
As soon as possible I try to send a screen shot

My setup is:

Motherboard: Gigabyte z170x Gaming 3 EU
CPU: I7 6700 K
VIDEO: GTX 980

O.S: Sierra first version

Thank you

Go to the menu bar on this site and click on build signature to get your profile on.
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 6.39.08 AM.png

So you power off your computer and then you are able to turn it on from the keyboard or mouse? Weird... Try not using the hub?

Ok , i do my profile ...and sorry for my english :D

Yes , i power off my computer and if i press the button of the keyboard or mouse it turn on . If i disconnect all usb and power off the pc , when i connect one of this (mouse ,keyboard) not by HUB , the pc turn on immediatly ( and i don't press anything only inser the usb of mouse on pc )

I have extra uefi partion that sometimes increase and do not understand why: i think the problem it's clover . Your guide that you posted resolve this ?

Thank You very much

Attachments

• IMG_20170216_221952.jpg
    IMG_20170216_221952.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 300
Yes, the directions on that link will fix this.

I don't know why USB devices power up your computer.

Ok i proceed to the guide that you posted . I have a last question : my hackintosh have one disk (samsung evo 850 500Gb ) whit 2 partion (one whit Hack , one whit Windows ) . It's possibile to make an image of the disk and save to an hard drive external ? ( and restore by usb bootable? )

Whit windows i use usually acronis , but if i use this the partion of mac doesn't restore and i can't restore the image . :banghead:

My problem is that i want a backup of my entire disk so that if i have a problem with one of the two operating systems can also restore from a bootable usb.

Thanks again

Hi man , i resolved the problem . There was a option on power management that call " ERP " . This option must be on Enable ( it's the voltage usb 1v or 5v ) and now my computer does'nt turn on by mouse or keyboard .

I have an important notice : in the Gigabyte z170x gaming 3 there is a bug on the last bios BIOS . I follow this [GUIDE] Remove extra Clover BIOS boot entries & prevent further problems | tonymacx86.com and flash my bios whit the last version on the Gigabyte Support Download . The option of BIOS boot was ok but my GTX 980 doesn't recognize web driver : i try all the option search by google and nothing to do ..the GTX 980 does'nt start and the monitor on information sistem was "Monitor 3MB" .

I must do to resolve this :
-downgrade the BIOS to a earlier version by a usb bootble whit FPT Z170 (because you can't use the normal step of downgrade whit the last BIOS and you must force it )
- reconfigure the bios setting

This is a bug in the last version of the GA-Z170X-Gaming 3-EU . I spent one day do resolve this :banghead::banghead::banghead:.
The backup whit Clonezilla it's perfect .

Thank you all :clap:

p.s: if my english isn't correct please modify this post.

Remember, you should NOT check "Inject Nvidia".
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 9.58.35 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back