Contribute
Register

hackintosh very slow and laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
I had installed them with your guide to my System volume but that caused many errors that's why I moved them into EFI/kexts/others

Now you have CPU PM implemented correctly, but ACPI is not patched correctly.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
and for my ACPI, I have patched it many times with your guide but now I read that guide I see there is nothing wrong, if you could just give me a clue where is the wrong place of my ACPI I would appreciate it.
note: config1 is experimental which if my edits cause panic I can switch it to last step

Last edited:
I had installed them with your guide to my System volume but that caused many errors that's why I moved them into EFI/kexts/others

What errors are you referring to?

and for my ACPI, I have patched it many times with your guide but now I read that guide I see there is nothing wrong, if you could just give me a clue where is the wrong place of my ACPI I would appreciate it.
note: config1 is experimental which if my edits cause panic I can switch it to last step

How can you possibly think you patched ACPI correctly? You have no patched DSDT.

How can you possibly think you patched ACPI correctly? You have no patched DSDT.
because I use config.plist to patch DSDT.aml and I don't do it manually. I learned it from your hotpatch guide

What errors are you referring to?
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed
I get this error every time I run kextcache or kexutil even when I install them correctly, thats why I install every kext I need to EFI/kexts/others

because I use config.plist to patch DSDT.aml and I don't do it manually. I learned it from your hotpatch guide

You didn't implement hotpatch correctly. For example, your setup has no _OSI("Darwin") handling.

Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed

It is normal.
Not an error.

You didn't implement hotpatch correctly. For example, your setup has no _OSI("Darwin") handling.
_OSI must use for patching in DSDT.aml ?
and which patches should I use, because I just use renaming GFX0 -> IGPU and no more patches because I see no errors and use for other patches for me

It is normal.
Not an error.
this error was a lot when I ran kextcache which you said my kext got serious problems thats why I moved them

-- and there is this problem which annoys me a lot my hackintosh reboots randomly without any error or any messages.

_OSI must use for patching in DSDT.aml ?
and which patches should I use, because I just use renaming GFX0 -> IGPU and no more patches because I see no errors and use for other patches for me

You can hotpatch _OSI. It is one of the first examples in my hotpatch guide.

this error was a lot when I ran kextcache which you said my kext got serious problems thats why I moved them

The log you mentioned is not an error.
You may have other output in your kextcache that is indicative of a problem, but moving the same kexts out of /L/E to EFI/Clover/kexts does not make the problem go away, it just hides the evidence of the problem.

-- and there is this problem which annoys me a lot my hackintosh reboots randomly without any error or any messages.

You should focus on patching ACPI correctly, installing kexts correctly, etc.

You can hotpatch _OSI. It is one of the first examples in my hotpatch guide.

The log you mentioned is not an error.
You may have other output in your kextcache that is indicative of a problem, but moving the same kexts out of /L/E to EFI/Clover/kexts does not make the problem go away, it just hides the evidence of the problem.

You should focus on patching ACPI correctly, installing kexts correctly, etc.
working on it for hotpatching, the result will be notified as the process. thanks I will be in touch
and one more question, Should all the files in hotpatch directory be installed because ad I see them I think I need most of them

Hey man @RehabMan
I worked with hotpatch files and did every part of the guide
but for disabling discrete graphic I had to use static patching because I couldn't figure the working way and for working that way I used DropOem=True because in other case SSDT-7.aml and SSDT-8.aml for disabling discrete graphic wouldn't work.
and the hackintosh still slow and laggy

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 86
  • debug_15903.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
by all means, THANKS a lot man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back