H-Joshua-H61-uATX
CPU
i5-3450
Graphics
GT 710
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

This is my first time building a Hackintosh and I have gone through the early stages with relative ease. However, I seem to have encountered an issue with booting the software on my PC through the BIOS. This may be the cause of the problem, but I am attempting to Hackintosh a pc I currently own, which is an HP Pavillion Slimline s5-1240d (specs). After selecting the USB flash drive in the BIOS to boot and passing through the Clover screen, the slightly distorted Apple logo (without a progress bar) pops up on the screen... and stays there. I've left it on for a few hours and it just simply isn't working. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this problem and knows of an easy fix. Also, I am not looking to spend any significant amount of money upgrading the hardware on this PC; the main point of this project was just to get MacOS High Sierra running on my current PC, if possible.

@AlexLawless12, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Hello,
I've encountered an issue when trying to boot MacOS High Sierra on my HP Pavillion Slimline. I'm trying to boot in Verbose mode, and I got the panic screen that is attached. Anyone know how to solve this?

Attachments

• IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 317
@BreBo Thanks for the response! I just followed your instructions, and here is a picture of the results.
IMG_0934.JPG

I'm trying to boot in Verbose mode, and I got the panic screen that is attached.
There is no support for Intel HD Graphics 2500 in High Sierra.

Hi im having the same problem
Have you fixed it yet ,?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back